How to use free online applications - FasterReader website
You must have installed Java Runtime Enviroment SE 6. You can download the
latest release from this site
If you are using a browser Firefox its requires at least Java version 6 update 10th. See Why Java does not work Firefox
You can also see: Using the plugin Java in Firefox
Text presenter is online application to improve your speed reading. The application has following functionality:
to copy and paste the text into text screen in Text presenter.
Click the text screen before paste.
- in column to display text in column(s)
- in cell to display text in one place. This mode increase your speed reading because you can focus in one place
Use the Display Mode
- to display whole words in column(s)
- cell - whole column's width is used to display text. In this mode , words can be split
- word - to display whole words in column(s)
Use control sliders to change:
- speed reading
- column width
- the number of columns
Field of view is an application to verify and assess the field of view. Below are the steps to work with this program:
- On the startup screen, set the initial conditions for the sliders on the left side
After pressing play, random string (words) will appear for a fixed time setted before by slider Display Time :
After Display time, string (words) will appear (the same as in step 2 and additional random string (words))
At any time you can interrupt the test by pressing
- After a sequence of 10 snapshots or after pressing stop button, the result screen will show a summary of the vision and the score calculated on the basis of the algorithm, fr.